17 January 2021

AWS-Augmented AI

  • Augmented AI is a service that makes it easy to build the workflows required for human review of ML predictions.
  • With A2I, users can define what is an acceptable prediction confidence for their business problem.
  • It service providers can process customer confidential data.
  • It is integrated with Amazon Textract for document processing and Amazon Rekognition for content moderation.
  • A2I API also allows to integrate workflows into custom models that one have built with SageMaker or other machine learning tools.
  • A2I provides built-in workflows that route predictions to reviewers and take the reviewers step by step through their tasks.
  • With A2I, users provide instructional guidance to human reviewers to help ensure consistency.
  • A2I gives users the flexibility to incorporate human review into ML applications based on their specific requirements.
  • Using A2I, users can easily route reviews to the reviewers they provide.
  • A2I provides pre-built workflows where users only need to enter a few choices and provide instructions on how their objects should be reviewed by humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most views on this month